Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Blue Planet News You Can Use

I ditto the wishes for a great summer for everyone.

I landed a great job with The Ocean Project which now has approximately 800 international zoo, aquarium, museum and science organization partners participating in ocean-related community building. Did you know that World Ocean Day is getting to be a big deal? The Ocean Project owns the www.worldoceanday.org domain and promotes it year-round.

We have a monthly newsletter and almost two years of archives.

I am building the new Website to include the merits we discussed in class. Looks like a ten-year educational and introduction path as many of the institutions involved are long-standing public treasures that have to be thoughtful in any transitioning.

I'm still at the UW half-time, but spending all my days in Providence and Pawtucket here in Rhode Island.

If you are in the area, visit!

No comments: